Referral Program Terms of Service
Please take the time to read this entire agreement, we encourage you to save or print this agreement to keep on record. This is a legal agreement between yourself and Roots of Life CBD. By accepting these terms and conditions of this agreement you are agreeing to be legally responsible for each term and condition. If you have any questions, please let us know. Transparency and honesty is the key to great communication and we are firm believers of that, this applies not only to the affiliate but us as well. For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll respond as prompt as possible. Our affiliates are of utmost importance and we kindly ask that the reader to follow these terms and conditions appropriately and to assist in helping to protect our company name.
- These Terms and Conditions (the “Affiliate Agreement“) govern the Affiliate Program that is made available by rootscbd.co. (“rootscbd.co“, “we” or “us“). These Terms and Conditions represent the whole agreement and understanding between rootscbd.co and the individual or entity who participates in the Affiliate Program (the “Affiliate“, or “you“).
- Please read this agreement careful as it represents a legally binding agreement between you and rootscbd.co. By submitting your application and by your use of the Affiliate Program, you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions set out in this Affiliate Agreement. Rootscbd.co may terminate your Affiliate Account at any time, with or without notice, for conduct that is in breach of this Affiliate Agreement, for conduct that rootscbd.co believes is harmful to its business, or for conduct where the use of the Affiliate Program is harmful to any other party.
- We have the right to cancel our agreement, if any of the following are done:
- Promote sexually explicit materials
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on, race, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promote illegal activity
- Is otherwise in any way, unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable to us and our sole discretion.
2. Referral Tracking
- rootscbd.co will provide the Affiliate with specific Referral Links to link advertisements and other marketing content to rootscbd.co. Rootscbd.co will track users who have made purchases using said Referral Links. Only users who make a purchase using the Affiliate Referral Link will be considered referrals of the Affiliate and recorded as such in the Affiliate Dashboard.
- Cookies are used to track visits so referrals can be generated.
- The cookies will remain in the customer’s browser for 30 days or unless the cache and cookies are cleared sooner.
- The Affiliate is not authorized to modify or alter the Referral Links in any way. rootscbd.co is not responsible for any tracking or reporting errors that may result from any modifications to the Referral Link.
3. Affiliate Commissions and Payouts
- To earn a commission, referrals should follow your Affiliate Referral Link directly from the home page to a qualified purchased checkout. Unfortunately, if a customer redirects their browser to an alternate website and later returns to rootscbd.co to make a purchase, this purchase will not be attributed to your account.
- Qualifying purchases: A purchase made by a customer that is not returned or cancelled within (45) days of purchase.
- Affiliates may not gain commissions on purchases made by self.
- Affiliate commissions are paid out once monthly after qualifying purchase exceeds 45 days on the 1st day of the subsequent month.
- PayPal – Receive your commission payout through PayPal for the total amount earned. This option requires you have a PayPal account attached to the email registered with your affiliate account.
- All affiliates are responsible themselves for filing and paying taxes via a 1099 form when money earned exceeds $600 from Roots of Life affiliate commissions.
- rootscbd.co hereby grants the Affiliate a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use the rootscbd.co logos for the sole purpose of promoting our service within the context of the Affiliate Program. This license will expire upon termination of the Affiliate’s participation in the Affiliate Program.
- The Affiliate may only display advertisements that contain rootscbd.co’s logos or service marks in good taste. The Affiliate may not use rootscbd.co’s logos or service marks in a manner that, in rootscbd.co’s sole discretion, portrays rootscbd.co in negative light.
- The Affiliate will be solely responsible for its own marketing activities. All marketing activities must be professional and in full compliance with all applicable laws.
- rootscbd.co may, without prior notice, require the Affiliate to remove or modify any advertisements in rootscbd.co’s sole discretion.
- The Affiliate may terminate the Affiliate’s participation in the Affiliate Program with immediate effect by giving the other party a written notice of termination.
- Either the Affiliate or rootscbd.co reserves the right to terminate the Affiliate’s participation in the Affiliate Program at any time for conduct that is in material breach of this Affiliate Agreement or for conduct that rootscbd.co, in its sole discretion, deems to be harmful to its business or any third party.
- Upon termination, the Affiliate will lose access to its Affiliate Dashboard and will forfeit all Affiliate earnings
6. Relationship of Parties
- rootscbd.co and the Affiliate are independent contractors. Nothing in this Affiliate Agreement will create any partnership, employment, representative, agency, or joint venture relationship between the parties. The Affiliate has no authority to act on rootscbd.co’s behalf.
7. Limitation of Liability
- The Affiliate Program is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and the use of the Affiliate Program is at the Affiliate’s own risk. rootscbd.co makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, with respect to the Affiliate Program, or any service or information provided through the Affiliate Program.
- Rootscbd.co is not responsible for any damages, injury or economic loss arising from the use of Affiliate Program. Should any part of the Affiliate Program cause damage or inconvenience to the Affiliate or anyone claiming through the Affiliate, the Affiliate assumes responsibility and the entire cost for them.
- The Affiliate will indemnify and hold harmless rootscbd.co, its directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries, and third parties from and against any losses, damages, liabilities, claims, judgments, settlements, fines, costs and expenses (including reasonable related expenses, legal fees, costs of investigation) arising out of or relating to the Affiliate’s or any third party’s operations or use of the Affiliate Program.
- rootscbd.co may, in its sole discretion, change or modify this Affiliate Agreement at any time, with or without notice. Such changes or modifications shall be made effective for all Affiliates upon posting of the modified Affiliate Agreement to this web address: http://www.rootscbd.co/affiliate-terms-of-service/. The Affiliate is responsible for reading this document from time to time to ensure that its use of the Affiliate Program remains in compliance with this Affiliate Agreement.
- If any modification is unacceptable to the Affiliate, its sole recourse shall be to terminate this Affiliate Agreement. The Affiliate’s continued participation in the Affiliate Program will constitute binding acceptance of such modifications.
- All information, including, but not limited to, any business, financial, or customer information, will be not be disclosed by any party. Each party will keep all information of such, confidential without express written permission from Roots of Life CBD.
- The Affiliate warrants and represents that it is over the age of 18 and is qualified to enter into this Affiliate Agreement.
- The Affiliate warrants and represents that its actions and its participation in the Affiliate Program is in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and any requirements of governmental authority at all times. Rootscbd.co reserves the right to terminate the Affiliate’s participation in the Affiliate Program if rootscbd.co determines, in its sole discretion, that the Affiliate’s actions or its participation in the Affiliate Program is in violation of any laws, rules, regulations, or any requirements of governmental authority.
- This Affiliate Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between rootscbd.co and the Affiliate. This Affiliate Agreement supersedes any other contracts or understandings between the parties hereto and neither party shall be bound by any statements or representations that are not embodied in this Agreement.